Wednesday, October 7, 2009



This is the view from the deck of the beachhouse in Neahkanie Oregon.

I spent two nights there and replenished my spirit and exhausted my body with long beach walks at dawn and at sunset. In between I wandered about, or sat on the deck knitting, or meandered through the short tiny "downtown" shops.

A longer stay would have been wonderful, but I am grateful for the time I had.

I completed the japanese vine scarf, picuture will be added shortly. Current work in progress is a shawl with sleeves from "A Gathering of Lace" a mini-cabled pair of socks and a scarf designed by Chrissy Gardiner. Cool autumn evenings are perfect knitting weather and I hope to be prolifically occupied with the needles in anticipation of holiday gift giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment