Monday, July 27, 2009

Learning to accept the present season

Dreaming of cool breezes and the sound of water, could be a river, or waterfall or better yet the sound of waves in the evening. Waves sound different at night, I think. I want to be slowly walking along the beach feeling the evening breeze. I think I will also think of the cold hint of a wave licking my feet making them sink into the sand.

I am hot and very miserable. I know there will be a future time in a couple of months when I will again be pining for warmth but right now that is very hard to believe.

I have spent a significant portion of my adult life learning to accept and even rejoice the present and learning not to waste what little time I have in life wishing for a different place or time or circumstance.
However,
O HELL WITH THAT .ITS Hot and I am tired of it. No philosophy. Just whining.
I'm going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment